This offer is available only to those individuals who have been contacted by Yieldstreet directly. Through the Yieldstreet Select Invitation Program (the “Program”), members on Yieldstreet (for at least 30 days as of May 1, 2022) can invite friends to sign up for a Yieldstreet account by sending them an invitation (each, an “Invitee”). Please send invites only to people you know personally who will be glad to get them. Yieldstreet will send one invite email on your behalf to each friend you invite via the Program email sending interface on yieldstreet.com/invite: (1) in your name; and/or (2) with your name. You will also be provided with a unique link that you may share with your friends. Referral links may not be shared on message boards or social media websites or be shared using similar methods of general dissemination, and any referrals that are made through such means shall not be considered valid hereunder (as to both you and any Invitees that result from any such posting).
For each “Qualifying New Accredited Account” (as defined below) Yieldstreet will pay you $250, subject to a cap of $2,000 through the end of the promotional period on August 1, 2022 (i.e., a total of 8 Qualifying New Accounts), by causing such amounts to be deposited in your Yieldstreet Wallet. In addition, Invitees are eligible to receive a $250 bonus deposited into their Yieldstreet Wallet as well.
There is no purchase or investment necessary by an Invitee in order for you to receive cash compensation. Note, however, that you accrue no additional benefit if an Invitee ultimately makes an investment on the website or takes any other actions other than opening a Qualifying New Accredited Account.
Subject to the limitations herein, a “Qualifying New Accredited Account” is a new Yieldstreet account (i) opened by your Invitee using the special designated link from your invitation, (ii) that has completed all know-your-customer, confirmation of identity, and two-factor authentication requirements as may be requested by Yieldstreet in its sole discretion, (iii) that has successfully linked their Yieldstreet account to an external bank account, (iv) added accreditation documentation approved by Yieldstreet in its sole discretion and (v) has met all of the foregoing requirements in items (i)-(iv) by the end of the promotional period on August 1, 2022. Yieldstreet is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of you or your Invitee(s) to meet the standards of a Qualifying New Accredited Account.
Not all invitations will be considered valid. For example, your Invitee(s) may receive multiple invitations because we have members who provide us with duplicative information for invitations, and we can’t promise your Invitee(s) will respond to the invitation based on the information we receive from you. Also, your Invitee(s) may decide independently to open an account directly on our website, or they might already have a Yieldstreet account when they receive the invitation. We might also change the Program in the future for existing and/or new users. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that cash incentives are not warranted, and/or to change the terms of the Program with or without notice to you. You may not post this promotion on any message board or social media website or use similar methods of general dissemination for the purpose of making referrals under the Program, and any referrals that are made through such means shall not be considered valid hereunder (as to both you and any Invitees that result from any such posting). You may not post this promotion on any message board or social media website or use similar methods of general dissemination for the purpose of making referrals under the Program, and any referrals that are made through such means shall not be considered valid hereunder (as to both you and any Invitees that result from any such posting).
By accepting these Terms and Conditions and participating in this Program you acknowledge certain information so that we can ensure your eligibility. Specifically, you represent to us that:
1. you are not otherwise in the investment advisory or brokerage business (or, if you are, then your job function is not related to this invitation activity or to the financial management of your friend(s)’ assets), and you will not provide investment advice to any individual in connection with this invitation program;
2. you are not a government entity, or an agent of such entity acting on its behalf;
4. you do not have any SEC orders issued against you under section 203(f) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (the “Act”) or otherwise; have not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving any securities law violation, including any conviction within the previous ten years of any felony or misdemeanor involving conduct described in section 203(e)(2)(A) through (D) of the Act; have not been found by the SEC to have engaged, or have been convicted of engaging, in any of the conduct specified in paragraphs (1), (5) or (6) of section 203(e) of the Act, you are not subject to any order, judgment or decree described in section 203(e)(4) of the Act, and you are not otherwise subject to a disqualifying Commission action or disqualifying event as each such term in defined in Rule 206(4)-1 under the Act;
5. we may conduct due diligence on you to confirm any of the above information; and
6. you will promptly notify us if any of items 1-4 above change.
Yieldstreet provides access to alternative investments previously reserved only for institutions and the ultra-wealthy. Our mission is to help millions of people generate $3 billion of income outside the traditional public markets by 2025. We are committed to making financial products more inclusive by creating a modern investment portfolio.