IRAs typically charge fees for making alternative investments, contributing to your account, and/or taking distributions. We have an annual flat-rate account fee, and that’s it.
Account balance $0 to $99,999
Account balance $100,000 to $249,999
Account balance $250,000 and above
* Limited time: Free in 2020 for funded accounts. This fee is charged annually, prorated, and in arrears in December. Ex. A client who opened their YSIRA on July 1 with $100,000 will be charged $199.50. The value is determined by the cumulative deposits to the account on the last day of the year.;
Our most popular option. With a Traditional IRA you pay taxes when you begin taking Required Minimum Distributions. This type of IRA is usually best for those whose tax rates will decrease over time.
With Roth IRAs, you pay taxes upfront. This account type is the typically the best option for investors who believe their tax rates will increase over time. You pay taxes now, not later.
SEP IRAs are employer-sponsored plans that allow larger contributions than Traditional or Roth IRAs. Special requirements may apply.
• Make alternative investments without a long approval process
• Automatic deposit of interest and return of principal to an interest-bearing account
• Open, fund, and invest with an IRA on one platform
• Easy electronic transfer of funds from an outside IRA