Terms and Conditions
Through the Yieldstreet Invitation Program (the “Program”) you can invite friends to sign up for a Yieldstreet account by sending them an invitation (each, an “Invitee”). Please send invites only to people you know personally who will be glad to get them. Yieldstreet will send one invite email on your behalf to each friend you invite via the Program email sending interface on yieldstreet.com/invite: (1) in your name; and/or (2) with your name. You will also be provided with a unique link that you may share with your friends.
For each "Qualifying New Account" (as defined below) YieldStreet Management, LLC (“YSM”) will pay you $100, subject to a cap of $1,000 per calendar quarter (i.e., a total of 10 Qualifying New Accounts per calendar quarter), by causing such amount to be deposited in your Yieldstreet Wallet. In addition, Invitees may be eligible to receive a benefit as YSM determines in its sole discretion.
There is no purchase or investment necessary by an Invitee in order for you to receive cash compensation. Note, however, that you accrue no additional benefit if an Invitee ultimately makes an investment on the website or takes any other actions.
Subject to the limitations herein, a "Qualifying New Account" is a new individual Yieldstreet account (i) opened by your Invitee using the special designated link from your invitation, (ii) that has completed all know-your-customer, confirmation of identity and two-factor authentication requirements as may be requested by Yieldstreet in its sole discretion, (iii) that has successfully linked to an external bank account and (iv) has met all of the foregoing requirements in items (i)-(iii) within 30 days of the applicable Invitee’s receipt of the invitation. Yieldstreet is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of your Invitees to meet the standards of a Qualifying New Account.
Not all invitations will be considered valid. For example, your Invitee(s) may receive multiple invitations because we have members who provide us with duplicative information for invitations, and we can't promise your Invitee(s) will respond to the invitation based on the information we receive from you. Also, your Invitee(s) may decide independently to open an account directly on our website, or they might already have a Yieldstreet account when they receive the invitation. We might also change the Program in the future for existing and/or new users. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that cash incentives are not warranted, and/or to change the terms of the Program with or without notice to you.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions and participating in this Program you acknowledge certain information so that we can ensure your eligibility. Specifically, you represent to us that:
1. you are not otherwise in the investment advisory or brokerage business (or, if you are, then your job function is not related to this invitation activity or to the financial management of your friend(s)' assets), and you will not provide investment advice to any individual in connection with this invitation program;
2. you are not a government entity, or an agent of such entity acting on its behalf;
3. you will comply with the requirements for this Program described here, and any securities laws that may apply;
4. you do not have any SEC orders issued against you under section 203(f) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (the "Act") or otherwise; have not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving any securities law violation, including any conviction within the previous ten years of any felony or misdemeanor involving conduct described in section 203(e)(2)(A) through (D) of the Act; have not been found by the SEC to have engaged, or have been convicted of engaging, in any of the conduct specified in paragraphs (1), (5) or (6) of section 203(e) of the Act, and, you are not subject to any order, judgment or decree described in section 203(e)(4) of the Act;
5. we may conduct due diligence on you to confirm any of the above information; and
6. you will promptly notify us if any of items 1-5 above change.